ARC Commercialisation Group membership and meetings
The remit of the ARC Commercialisation Group is to provide added value to that existing in the individual member institutions through coordination of activities associated with commercialisation of research. Specific activities by which this can be achieved are:
- Communication of commercialisation activities
- Organisation of meetings on specific commercialisation topics for research staff
- Coordination and integration of training needs, achieving benefits through shared costs and coordinated funding applications to SEG, while taking into account specific training needs of individual members.
- Sharing best practice.
- Communication of information on funding opportunities and eligibility issues.
- Display of non-confidential licensing activities and exploration of potential for bundling IP.
ARC Commercialisation Group Members
- University of Aberdeen
- Dr Liz Rattray
- The Rowett Research Institute
- Dr Alan Rowe
- Fisheries Research Services
- Mr Gary Craig
- The Macaulay Institute
- The Robert Gordon University
- Dr Helen Mill
- Scottish Agricultural College
- Mr Mike Smith
- NHS Grampian
- Biomathematics & Statistics Scotland (BioSS)
- Professor David Elston
- Professor Jim Prosser
Please contact your representative or Jim Prosser with comments on the group’s activities or if you wish specific items to be discussed at the next meeting.
Minutes of ARC Commercialisation Group Meetings (ARC members only):